Internet Patient Registration
Internet Patient Registration Forms
By putting patient forms on-line you can:
- Reduce Office Staff Time - Gather and import information directly into Medisoft and/or AeroMD. Office staff spend hours a week typing in patients' information. Save money and time by having the computer import information directly into your system.
- Reduce Patient In-Office Time - Allow patients in the comfort of their home to fill out forms on the Internet. Reducing a patient's time in the office will make them happier and make your waiting room less full.
- Increase Patient Information - Since forms are filled out at home, you can ask more questions and patient will fill less hurried. This will will allow the patient to provide more information that can lead to better care.
- Increase Patient Satisfaction - Patients like it when they can fill out forms before they go to the office so they know the physician has had time to review the information and is ready for them when they come to the office.
By putting office information on the web you can:
- Reduce Phone Calls - Office staff spend a lot of time giving information that can be partially solved by good web pages.
- Reduce Patients' Complaints - By having information on the web, many problems with patients and their expectations can be solved before the problem arises.
- Increase Your Practice's Awareness - Many people look for information on the Internet. By providing information about your practice, you help people to find you when they need your services.